PhD admission results 2015
The admission to doctoral studies is organized by the Doctoral School “Automation and Computers” of the University Politehnica of Bucharest in the September 2015 session for the two domains: “Systems Engineering” (SI) and “Computers and Information Technology” (CIT), according to the following program:
Enrollment of the candidates: 07.09.2015 – 25.09.2015
The candidates can perform the specialty examinatio
n in one of the following dates:
- 28 September 10:00 hour, room ED010 for the CTI domain, room ED118 for the SI domain
- 29 September 10:00 hour, room ED010 for the CTI domain, room ED118 for the SI domain
The juries of the Doctoral School “Automation and Computers” for the 2013 admission session to doctoral studies are:
JURY 1 (Systems Engineering):
- President: Professor Theodor Borangiu, Ph.D.
- Professor Dan Popescu, Ph.D.
- Professor Cristian Oară, Ph.D.
- Professor Dan Ștefănoiu, Ph.D.
JURY 2 (Computers and Information Technology):
- President: Professor Nicolae Tapuș, Ph.D.
- Professor Adina Magda Florea, Ph.D.
- Professor Valentin Cristea, Ph.D.
- Professor Florica Moldoveanu, Ph.D.
- Professor Ștefan Trăușan-Matu, Ph.D.
To be admitted for the doctoral studies program, the candidates will carry out a specialty examination. This specialty examination consists into the oral presentation of their scientific research activities, of the studied bibliography, and of the the research line in which their doctoral thesis would be worked out. The presentation is followed by a Q&A and discussion session of the candidate with the jury. During this session, the candidate’s level of competence and knowledge in the proposed research line will be evaluated by the jury, as well as the candidate’s capacity to highlight the major orientations of the research, to formulate theoretical approaches and experimental solutions for a chosen research subject.
The grade obtained in the specialty examination is the arithmetic average of the grades, from 1 to 10, given by the members of the jury. The general admission grade to the doctoral studies will be computed as the arithmetic average of the specialty examination grade and the weighted average of the candidate’s studies grades, considering the bachelor and master grades. The general admission grade must be at least 8.00 (eight).
The validation of the admission results, signing of the doctoral studies contracts and inscription of the admitted candidates – October 1, 2015.
Contact data for the candidates’ inscription the September 2015 admission session to doctoral studies in the Doctoral School “Automation and Computers” of the University Politehnica of Bucharest (UPB): the candidates files for the admission session will be brought to the room R 309, UPB Rectorship, secretary Mrs. Cătălina Dărăban, tel., 0214029464, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
The contents of the inscription file:
- Inscription request
- Personal inscription form
- Curriculum vitae
- List of scientific publications
- Originals of the following documents:
- Graduation certificate (license and master)
- Grade annex
- Baccalaureate certificate
- Certified copies (notary) of the following documents:
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of marriage or other official document indicating the change of name (if applicable)
- Receipt of inscription fee payment
- Copy of the identity card
The value of the enrollment fee is 200 lei and must be paid at the UPB cashier (Rectorship, ground floor)
USEFUL documents (in Romanian)
- “Metodologia privind organizarea si desfasurarea concursului de admitere la doctorat – anul universitar 2015-2016″
- “Hotararea Senatului UPB privind aprobarea taxelor aplicabile studiilor universitare de doctorat pentru anul universitar 2015-2016″
The list of PhD supervisors and information about PhD themes
Fundamental domain: Computers and Information Technology
Department of Computer Science (www.cs.pub.ro)
|Prof. VALENTIN CRISTEA||thesis offer|
|Prof. CIPRIAN DOBRE||thesis offer|
|Prof. ADINA MAGDA FLOREA||thesis offer|
|Prof. CRISTIAN GIUMALE||thesis offer|
|Prof. FLORICA MOLDOVEANU||thesis offer|
|Prof. DRAGOȘ NICULESCU||thesis offer|
|Prof. MIRCEA PETRESCU||thesis offer|
|Prof. FLORIN POP||thesis offer|
|Prof. RĂZVAN RUGHINIȘ||thesis offer|
|Prof. LUCA DAN SERBANATI||thesis offer|
|Prof. EMIL SLUSANSCHI||thesis offer|
|Prof. ȘTEFAN TRĂUȘAN-MATU||thesis offer|
|Prof. NICOLAE ȚĂPUȘ||thesis offer|
|Prof. ADRIANA ȚĂPUȘ||thesis offer|
Fundamental domain: Systems engineering
Department of Automatic Control and Systems Engineering (www.acse.pub.ro)
|NECULAI ANDREI, PhD||thesis offer|
|Prof. CĂTĂLIN BUIU, PhD||thesis offer|
|Prof. IOAN DUMITRACHE, PhD||thesis offer|
|Prof. BOGDAN DUMITRESCU, PhD||thesis offer|
|Prof. IOAN NECOARĂ, PhD||thesis offer|
|Prof. COSTICA NITU, PhD||thesis offer|
|Prof. CRISTIAN OARĂ, PhD||thesis offer|
|Prof. DUMITRU POPESCU, PhD||thesis offer|
|Prof. DAN STEFANOIU, PhD||thesis offer|
|Prof. MIHAI TERTISCO, PhD||thesis offer|
Department of Automatic Control and Industrial Informatics (www.aii.pub.ro)
|Prof. THEODOR BORANGIU , PhD||thesis offer|
|Prof. RADU DOBRESCU , PhD||thesis offer|
|Acad. FLORIN FILIP , PhD||thesis offer|
|Prof. MARIUS GURAN, PhD||thesis offer|
|Prof. SERGIU STELIAN ILIESCU , PhD||thesis offer|
|Prof. GABRIEL IONESCU , PhD||thesis offer|
|Prof. TRAIAN IONESCU, PhD||thesis offer|
|Prof. DAN POPESCU, PhD||thesis offer|
|Prof. VALENTIN SGÂRCIU , PhD||thesis offer|
|Prof. AURELIAN MIHAI STĂNESCU , PhD||thesis offer|