The students of our faculty have the opportunity to do internships in large multinationals or dynamic SMEs, thus ensuring that teaching is aligned with new and emerging technological trends in the industry. Our Faculty has a long history of successful collaboration with the industry, and internships or industrial placements represent one of the main components of this collaboration.
There are currently three types of internships:
- Internships within the framework of POSDRU projects (e.g., TRIPOD, CASIA, 3DXP etc.)
- Industrial placements
- Internships in research laboratories in our faculty
- Computer Science: Ass. Prof. Dr. Vlad Posea
- Systems Engineering Track A: Ass. Prof. Florin Anton
- Systems Engineering Track b: Teaching Ass. Irina Tache